Want to View My Professional Portfolio? Click Below!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Saying Goodbye To 255....Onto Bigger Things!

So as EDU255 comes to an end I reflect on how much I've grown as a teacher candidate. I've met new people and made new friends that I'll hopefully be in contact with for years to come! I'd like to thank Professor Yang for all his hard work, advice, and guidance as well! Us as a class would not be where we are today if it wasn't for him! 

I finished up the iDance bulletin board this afternoon and it came out great! It was a great experience since I will have to make another one during my 256 experience in a few weeks!

Also, be sure to look at my updated Professional Portfolio by clicking the 'Professional Portfolio' Link in the upper left tab of the screen or by clicking HERE! And again, thank you again for viewing my blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment