Want to View My Professional Portfolio? Click Below!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

256 Observation Days 2-4 & a Bulletin Board!

So for the last couple of days I've continued my EDU256 Experience and I just want to say, I can not wait to become a teacher!! The children are wonderful to be around all day even if it does get a bit hectic. 
I've done a lot these last three days, interviewed students and an exemplary teacher. I am meeting new people every day and learning so much every minute!

I even completed my bulletin board on the EURO 2012 Tournament that will occur this coming June. I took the assignment pretty seriously considering the gym will be hosting a Health Wellness Fair all day tomorrow for the entire school. Knowing this I made sure the bulletin board was neat, interesting and pleasant to look at! My host teacher loved it and said it was the best board that has been up in years! 

Take a look! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment