Want to View My Professional Portfolio? Click Below!

Monday, May 14, 2012

256 Observations Begin - Day 1 at Margaretville Central!

Today marked Day 1 of my observations for EDU 256 at Margaretville Central School District! I was so excited to get started in the school district because I know they have a relatively strong Physical Education program. Unfortunately, today was a half-day due to Staff and Faculty Collaboration Day. 
I got in 5.5 hours today (7:30am - 1:00pm) and I had a lot of fun the entire time. 


I worked with Mr. O and Mrs. R the entire day and since it is a K-12 school district I get the chance to observe many grades throughout the entire day, which is great! Every one was very welcoming and I felt like I've been there before. I got to work with grades 5th-8th, 1st, and 10th-12th today with the younger kids being just full of energy! 
This week will be full of observing and assisting throughout the K-12 grades along with after school activities and building my bulletin board!

I can't wait to see what these two weeks have to offer but so far I'm off to a great start!  

Want to see more on Margaretville Central School District? Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment