Want to View My Professional Portfolio? Click Below!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Finishing Up 255 With iDance Instructions & A Bulletin Board!!

As part of my final project for 255 I have to make Step-By-Step picture instructions of how to set up and use the iDance system as well as make an iDance themed Bulletin Board! 
This afternoon I met with my partner, Max Stern, in the Exer-gaming lab and we got started right away!! 
I took all of the pictures needed and made my step-by-step process of how to set-up the iDance system, the dance Pads, and also how to charge the dance Pads!
Click HERE to view my step-by-step instructions of how to set-up & charge the iDance unit!
Below is the video of the instructions made by my partner, Max Stern!



Next we started our Bulletin board! 
Below is a picture of what we have completed so far, but tomorrow there will be much more added!! 
 As you can see we only got part of it done. Max and I felt it was important to add our cues and fitness components of our lesson. Mine was the FITT Concept & his is Lifetime Fitness. What we plan to add to the bulletin board are as follows:
- Pictures, Resources, Information, Tips, and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment