Want to View My Professional Portfolio? Click Below!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spring Semester is Here!!

Spring 2012 means a lot of excitement for me as well as getting back into the swing of things!
This semester I will be taking PED255 as well as serving as a teacher's assistant for Dr. Yang's PED201 class!! 

This morning in 255 we were asked to lead a 4-minute lesson on the spot. I wasn't nervous at all and for a last minute plan, I think I did quite good! 

Then this afternoon, we went to St. Mary's to show around the new 201 students and we got to see the great children of St. Mary's Elementary again! I'm really looking forward to TA-ing this semester and the group of 201 students that I will be working with, seem to be very enthusiastic and into working with the children! 

I can't wait to see what this semester has to offer!  


No comments:

Post a Comment