Want to View My Professional Portfolio? Click Below!

Friday, January 20, 2012

PED 255: Day 2: The Excitement Begins!


Today in class we learned how to get some physical activity done with minimal to no equipment. We started off by playing some frisbee and learning new ways to throw the frisbee! I, myself, learned the forearm throw! We got some cardio in as we played 1V 2 across the gymnasium and it was a great way to start the day! 


For the second half of the class Mr. Yang incorporated in some yoga which was also a great workout and I realized I need to work on increasing my flexibility! All in all today he showed us that with little to no equipment you can be physically active and that there is really no excuse as to why you can not get children to do activities. 

Today was a great day of class & I can't wait to see what next week brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment