Want to View My Professional Portfolio? Click Below!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

iDance - Lab D!!

So for my final teaching lab of the semester I will be introducing my class to iDance! 
A full system can accommodate up to 32-players at once and they can play up to 3 different difficulty levels, all with real-time performance feedback!



I get 20 minutes to teach my iDance lesson and I will be incorporating the FITT principle of training.
Frequency
Intensity
Type
Time

I will be teaching April 20th and I am very excited about it!! In the mean time I will be posting Lesson Plans, Task Progressions and details for the next few weeks!!  
Also, check out my recently updated Professional Portfolio! 
Thanks for viewing! :)


To view more about iDance check out: iDance Games 

No comments:

Post a Comment