Want to View My Professional Portfolio? Click Below!

Friday, February 10, 2012

More Jump Rope Action!

To end the week we worked our way into the second group of Lab B lessons and all of the teacher candidates did wonderful! As I am finishing up my final preparations to teach on Monday I am taking everything into consideration! I have finished my visual aids, rules and cues posters, and they are being shown below: 

I am very excited to teach the 'Two in One Rope - Side-by-Side Alternating'  jump rope skill!! When making my visual aids I wanted to keep it short and simple considering the skill itself sounds very complicated. It is not an easy task to do but I plan on using progressions to help the students learn the skill as easily as possible. Next week I will be posting pictures and video of my lesson! 


No comments:

Post a Comment