Want to View My Professional Portfolio? Click Below!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Isn't Over Yet at St. Mary's Elementary!

Halloween week brought the spirit out in all of us at lab this week and we all dressed up in our best costumes! The kids enjoyed it and couldn't wait to talk about what costumes they wore out themselves Halloween night! Our games and activities kept the halloween vibe going for just one more day and the children had a blast! 

Here I am as Mrs. Potato Head! :) 


Our one last day of Halloween also brought a surprisingly nice November day outside!
We had the opportunity to enjoy the weather and play some activities on the play ground!


I got to work in small groups with the children this week so I had some great one-on-one time with a student who told me all about his hero, his father who is a fire fighter!
He imagined a game for us to play where we were our own heroes, I got to see just how great his imagination was! 


To view my lab reflection, Click Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment